Black-ish finally returns on Wednesday and you know what that means - more Diane!
Marsai Martin is the clear breakout star of the ABC comedy and manages to steal every scene she's in, which is really saying something since her mother is played by the delightful Tracee Ellis Ross. But if it were up to us, Martin would be in every scene. Here's 16 reasons why:
1. She's a pragmatist.
2. She's a baller.
3. She doesn't believe in spoiler alerts.
4. She's brutally honest.
5. She's a working woman.
6. She knows how to keep people in line.
7. She's very wise.
8. She doesn't take any ish.
9. She bears the weight of her family's legacy with dignity.
10. She's a fashion expert.
11. She knows how to celebrate.
12. She tells it like it is.
13. She can be nice... if she wants.
14. She knows important life lessons.
15. She'll read you to pieces.
16. She doesn't even need a mic to mic drop.
Black-ish premieres Wednesday, Sept. 23 at 9:30/8:30c on ABC.