It's do-or-die time tonight on Big Brother. Producers of the CBS debacle/reality show are prepared to increase its $10,000 offer to any houseguest willing to pack up and leave to make way for a more interesting, attractive roomie reportedly a 22 year-old Florida woman. USA Today reports that if no one accepts the initial bribe which will be made on tonight's live installment the sum could be increased to as much as $50,000. (Earth to George: Take the money and run.) The offer may not come as much of a surprise to the contestants, however; several "fans," some with signs and one brandishing a bullhorn, have reportedly set up shop outside the compound in an effort to tip off the homebodies about the impending offer.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise is Home
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly