CBS is getting ready to send the prisoners of Big Brother a harsh message: You're boring! In a desperate bid to inject some life into the awful reality series and subsequently undermine the show's already weak concept producers will offer one of the six remaining contestants $10,000 to move out and be replaced by a more "exciting" participant (may we suggest Freddy Krueger?), The New York Times reports. The bribe will be offered on Wednesday's live installment in the form of a briefcase filled with cash. Houseguests reportedly will have two minutes to decide whether to take the money and bolt. If someone bites, the replacement rumored to be a 22-year-old "attractive" Florida woman will then be brought in. Meanwhile, CBS has been smacked with a lawsuit claiming Big Brother is a rip-off of George Orwell's classic novel 1984.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage