Sheldon (Jim Parsons) rarely kids on The Big Bang Theory, but when he does, you'll know it by the use of the word "bazinga." His "gotcha" catchphrase of choice has taken on a life of its own since Sheldon first uttered it in Season 2. Here are our favorite bazinga moments from the last six seasons (and no, his spontaneous trip in the season finale — watch it here — was not just one big bazinga).
11. ...which is not to be confused with the coitus bazinga. 10. It's true. We never see Sheldon's practical jokes coming. 9. Power-play bazingas show people who's boss. 8. Drunk bazingas work just as well as sober ones.
Summer TV: Must-see new shows
7. Ah, a rare double bazinga...
6. ...that led to the bada-bazinga (which should really be bada-zinga, if you ask us).
5. The fake-out bazinga is all about timing.
4. Bazingas (or should we say bot-zingas?) are potentially deadly.
3. No bazinga hurts more than the indifferent burn.