The debut of John Goodman's new Fox comedy, Normal, Ohio, got off to a decent start Wednesday night. The sitcom featuring the former Roseanne star as a gay dad attracted 12.17 million viewers, second only to ABC's Who Wants to be a Millionaire. What's more, Normal finished first in the adults 18-49 demographic and retained 95% of its Halloween-themed Simpsons lead-in in that bracket. Meanwhile, the series premiere of Fox's much-hyped Wall Street soap The Street crashed and burned at 9 pm, coming in fourth place among total viewers (7.26 million).
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative