After only six weeks on the air, CBS's Bette is undergoing a cast shake-up. Kevin Dunn, who plays Bette Midler's TV hubby Roy, has left the show and producers currently are searching for a replacement. "He wanted to do different work," Midler told the New York Post. "I don't think he liked the [sitcom] form." Dunn will continue to be seen through the show's 10th episode, which airs Jan 3.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 5. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise Is Home
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly