Look out CBS, this could get ugly. Bette Midler will receive a reported $1 million from Simon & Schuster to write a book about her experience working on her short-lived sitcom, Bette, Inside.com reports. The singer-actress-diva will write the juicy tell-all aptly titled, Cancelled with her producing partner, Bonnie Bruckheimer. Incidentally, Simon & Schuster and CBS have the same daddy: media conglomerate Viacom Inc.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. Bullseye: Amazing New Competition Series
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia