Look out CBS, this could get ugly. Bette Midler will receive a reported $1 million from Simon & Schuster to write a book about her experience working on her short-lived sitcom, Bette, Inside.com reports. The singer-actress-diva will write the juicy tell-all aptly titled, Cancelled with her producing partner, Bonnie Bruckheimer. Incidentally, Simon & Schuster and CBS have the same daddy: media conglomerate Viacom Inc.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life