Sounds like ABC axed its network TV satire, My Adventures in Television originally titled Wednesday 9:30 (8:30 Central) just in time. Viewers were riled by a recent episode's jokes about a shallow TV exec's adopted Chinese baby: In one instance, a character called the child "cute enough to eat," but another sarcastically refused "because a half hour later, I'm hungry and have to eat another." According to The Associated Press, exec producer Peter Tolan says "get a sense of humor," while ABC's spokesman insists Television is intended as "a farce on the absurdity of Hollywood." However, star Ed Begley Jr. has personally responded to hundreds of angry e-mails with apologies for the offense.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life