Sounds like ABC axed its network TV satire, My Adventures in Television originally titled Wednesday 9:30 (8:30 Central) just in time. Viewers were riled by a recent episode's jokes about a shallow TV exec's adopted Chinese baby: In one instance, a character called the child "cute enough to eat," but another sarcastically refused "because a half hour later, I'm hungry and have to eat another." According to The Associated Press, exec producer Peter Tolan says "get a sense of humor," while ABC's spokesman insists Television is intended as "a farce on the absurdity of Hollywood." However, star Ed Begley Jr. has personally responded to hundreds of angry e-mails with apologies for the offense.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise is Home
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly