Actress Catherine Zeta-Jones (Traffic) has been tapped as the new spokeswoman for beauty-product company Elizabeth Arden, the New York Post reports. The Welsh stunner will appear in the company's new ad campaign, "Open for Beauty." Zeta-Jones's ads will include TV spots, magazine ads and personal appearances. Although the price tag for her services was not revealed, sources said it was in the $5 million-plus range. The company plans to launch its latest beauty blitz in June.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life