Actress Catherine Zeta-Jones (Traffic) has been tapped as the new spokeswoman for beauty-product company Elizabeth Arden, the New York Post reports. The Welsh stunner will appear in the company's new ad campaign, "Open for Beauty." Zeta-Jones's ads will include TV spots, magazine ads and personal appearances. Although the price tag for her services was not revealed, sources said it was in the $5 million-plus range. The company plans to launch its latest beauty blitz in June.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative