The resurgence of Beatlemania has been good to Paul McCartney, reports the Sunday Times of London. The former Beatle is said to be the world's first billionaire rock star. His estimated wealth is set at $1.06 billion after collecting an inheritance from his late wife, Linda, as well as real estate investments and the forthcoming sales of the Beatles's chart topping 1 album.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life