The resurgence of Beatlemania has been good to Paul McCartney, reports the Sunday Times of London. The former Beatle is said to be the world's first billionaire rock star. His estimated wealth is set at $1.06 billion after collecting an inheritance from his late wife, Linda, as well as real estate investments and the forthcoming sales of the Beatles's chart topping 1 album.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise is Home
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly