The director of the next Batman flick is clearing up rumors that Brad Pitt is next in line to play the Caped Crusader. Speculation caught fire when Pitt was spotted with indie director Darren Aronofsky, who will helm Batman: Year One, the fifth installment of the franchise. "The media put two and two together and got seven," Aronofsky tells TV Guide Online. "It's true, I did meet with Brad, but we were actually talking about the science fiction [film] that I'm writing. He had seen Requiem for a Dream (Aronofsky's latest film opening October 6th) and really dug it and wanted to meet me. The word Batman didn't even come up." So, who tops Aronofsky's wish list to succeed Michael Keaton, Val Kilmer and George Clooney in the title role? "We haven't started to consider it," he admits. "I haven't really started working on it. I don't even know how old Batman is [going to be]."
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life