President Barack Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will do their first joint interview for 60 Minutes. Steve Kroft will talk to Obama and Clinton at the White House Friday for the hour-long segment to be broadcast on Sunday's episode at 7/6c on CBS.First Lady Michelle Obama and comes days after Clinton, who is expected to leave the State Department next week once successor John Kerry is confirmed, testified before the House and Senate about the administration's response to the Benghazi attacks.Will you watch the interview?
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: You Can't Take Command
- 7. Empire: Pilot