A judge denied Robert Blake's dramatic courtroom plea to be released on bail on Wednesday. Blake insisted on being freed so he can clear his name. "I've been silent while this town, my country and the police have said whatever they want about me," the 68-year-old actor declared. "Now, it's my turn to fight back. I have to fight for my life and I can't do that from inside a concrete cell." But the court won't consider setting bail until after prosecutors make their case against the murder suspect at a preliminary hearing which could be several months away.
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York