The Securities and Exchange Commission's enforcement division has informed Martha Stewart that it plans to recommend filing securities fraud charges against her over her controversial sale of ImClone stock. If convicted, the domestic diva would face a hefty fine, and could be forced out as chairman and chief executive of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc.
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. I Can Do That: The Harlem Globetrotters, Penn and Teller, AiRealistic