A judge has refused to toss out a $60 million lawsuit against aging action star Steven Seagal that alleges he backed out of a four-picture deal on the advice of his Buddhist spiritual adviser. The suit, which will now proceed to trial, was brought by Seagal's ex-business partner, producer Julius Nasso.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Jane The Virgin: Chapter Twenty-One