A Los Angeles County sheriff's deputy paid a visit to the home of Britney Spears on Tuesday to question the pop tart about recently surfaced photos that show her driving an SUV with her 5-month-old son, Sean, on her lap. "[The Department of Children and Family Services] asked us to go out there and get some information," a sheriff's department rep tells the New York Daily News. (While there, did anyone take a long, hard look at the slacker dude squatting in the master bedroom? I digress.) Although Spears claims the downright dangerous seating arrangement was her reaction to "a horrifying, frightful encounter with the paparazzi," the agency that snapped the telltale pics maintains their shutterbugs "exhibited no aggressive behavior."
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life