Just two weeks after accepting a 2001 TV Guide Award for Favorite Actress in a Drama, Judging Amy's Amy Brenneman has taken home another bundle of joy: On Tuesday, she and director-hubby Brad Silberling welcomed into the world daughter Charlotte Tucker, who weighed in at 7 lb, 12 oz. Meanwhile, the stork brought actress Elizabeth Shue and director-hubby Davis Guggenheim a 6 lb, 7 oz little girl, Stella Street.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. Bullseye: Amazing New Competition Series
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia