Sotheby's is suing Michael Jackson for reneging on a deal to purchase two 19th-century paintings he won at auction last October. Apparently, the baby-dangler thinks the artwork which he bid $1.3 million for no longer fits into his collection. Here's my advice to Jacko: Pay for the art and then toss it over a fifth floor balcony.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage