Sotheby's is suing Michael Jackson for reneging on a deal to purchase two 19th-century paintings he won at auction last October. Apparently, the baby-dangler thinks the artwork which he bid $1.3 million for no longer fits into his collection. Here's my advice to Jacko: Pay for the art and then toss it over a fifth floor balcony.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life