In just its first four weeks, 2002 has given us a great deal for which we can be thankful. Those pesky Taliban forces have been defeated. More than ever, it seems like someone is going to pay for that Enron debacle. And, right up there with the greatest of our blessings, Angie Harmon once Sam Waterston's most beloved Law & Order sidekick, ball-buster Abbie Carmichael is back on television, appearing as an unsuspecting home-movie star in Lifetime's fact-based drama, Video Voyeur: The Susan Wilson Story (premiering Monday at 9 pm/ET). What on God's green Earth took the actress eight long months to return to work? "I got married and went on my honeymoon, and I wanted to give those events the amount of time they [deserve]," the bride of New York Giants heartthrob Jason Sehorn explains. "It was the time of my life. I don't regret a single thing." We're glad she had fun and all, but since we missed her so much, she's going to have to make it up to us in some way. Hey, here's an idea: How about reclaiming her old L&O role before the year is through?
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life