Angelina Jolie may be envied around the world for her stunning looks, but could her beauty be holding back her career?
"She's somewhat hampered sometimes by having this gorgeous face, the most gorgeous face on the planet," Clint Eastwood said of the actress, according to People.
"But," he added, "she is a great talent, and it would be easy to overlook that, except after seeing this you realize that she is this great, talented person."
Jolie stars in Eastwood's upcoming film, The Changeling, about a 1920s woman who fights to find her son after a kidnapping. Her looks, however, don't seem to "hamper" this performance — or her suitability for the role.
Do gorgeous women really have it rough when it comes to being serious actresses? — Anna Dimond
Check out scenes of Jolie with clips in our Online Video Guide.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Dance Moms: Mackenzie's Time to Shine
- 5. Empire: Pilot
- 6. Married at First Sight: The Weddings
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia