The producers of America's Most Wanted have come out swinging against a newspaper story claiming that Miss America Lauren Nelson has refused to testify against the alleged sexual predators corralled in a sting operation detailed this past weekend on the Fox program. "Despite information to the contrary that appears in... Newsday, according to the Miss America Organization neither Lauren Nelson nor her representatives have told the Suffolk County District Attorney - or anyone else - that she would refuse to testify in any of the cases in which she participated," says a statement posted at AMW.com. "We don't know why [District Attorney Thomas Spota] would make the comments attributed to him without knowing all of the facts." AMW producers go on to say, "We believe that our work speaks for itself, and we believe in letting the legal system take its course."
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. Bullseye: Amazing New Competition Series
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia