Something's in the water at Ally McBeal. Series star Calista Flockhart who has long denied rumors that she's battling anorexia fainted while taping the Fox dramedy last Wednesday and spent six hours in a Los Angeles area hospital. The barely-there actress was treated for dehydration and exhaustion and released the same day. She returned to work on Friday. Flockhart's spell is just the latest incident to rock Ally McBeal. Last month, the show's special guest star, Robert Downey Jr., was arrested in a Palm Springs hotel for drug possession, about the same time former Ally regular Courtney Thorne- Smith admitted in US Weekly that she left the show last season because she felt increasing pressure to be thin. Appearing on Live with Regis today, co-star Jane Krakowski acknowledged that there's never a dull moment on the Ally set, adding that although she wasn't at work the day Flockhart collapsed, "I think she's fine, [but] I only know what I saw on the news."
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. Bullseye: Amazing New Competition Series
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia