It's the end of an era in kiddie porn. Abercrombie & Fitch announced Tuesday that it would retire its controversial quarterly catalog, which regularly draws protests for its R-rated layouts featuring young men and women engaged in foreplay with assorted fleece. In a statement, the company said "it is time for new thinking," adding that it "looks forward to unveiling an innovative and exciting campaign in the spring" that will generate no interest whatsoever.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage