It's the end of an era in kiddie porn. Abercrombie & Fitch announced Tuesday that it would retire its controversial quarterly catalog, which regularly draws protests for its R-rated layouts featuring young men and women engaged in foreplay with assorted fleece. In a statement, the company said "it is time for new thinking," adding that it "looks forward to unveiling an innovative and exciting campaign in the spring" that will generate no interest whatsoever.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life