Onetime World News Tonight coanchor Elizabeth "I'm Almost Too Hot for People to Focus On What I'm Saying" Vargas insists that she was not, as speculated/surmised/reported, "pushed out" of the plum gig when she announced her pregnancy a year ago. Rather, she told Oprah on Tuesday, it was her call to commit to monitoring more "domestic affairs." "I was finding it more and more difficult to do the [coanchor] job the way I wanted to do it, which is 100 percent, and still be a great mother," she shared. Noting that her firstborn, Zachary, now 3, "really paid a price for the hours I was gone," Vargas said. "For me, it just wasn't working."
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly