Buoyed by a strong performance by The Practice on Sunday night, ABC has come out on top in the ratings during the second week of the new season. The Practice attracted just under 20 million viewers, 21 percent higher than its premiere a week earlier helping the network win the week in total viewers. NBC, meanwhile, came out on top in the advertiser-friendly 18-49 demographic, despite disappointing ratings for its acclaimed drama Ed in its second outing. The quirky series about a lawyer with a bowling alley which faced stiffer competition this week with the return of Touched by an Angel saw its viewership decline by 33 percent from a week ago.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life