This is truly a bizarre TV season, ain't it? ABC announced on Wednesday a flurry of changes going into effect post-February sweeps. Most notably, Invasion will be shelved for six weeks starting March 22 to make room for the new drama The Evidence. Other arrivals and departures: Supernanny returns March 6 at 9 pm/ET, followed by the premiere of Miracle Workers; Commander in Chief (as previously reported) last airs March 7, then returns April 18 to finish its shortened 19-episode run; Idol snarkmeister Simon Cowell's American Inventor reality show debuts March 16 at 8 pm; and What About Brian, a new drama exec-produced by Lost cocreator J.J. Abrams, gets a sneak peek April 2 after Desperate Housewives, the night before it claims its Mondays-at-10 time slot. (Miracle Workers, we hardly knew ya).
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly