OK, so I just got back from seeing...
OK, so I just got back from seeing The Fog,
and let me tell you, I feel like I was royally fogged out of $10. So lame. Trust me, stick with the original. Which should be a rule in life, but as we've all learned from our Orange County kids, mixing it up can yield a few surprises. So let's get right down to this week's "Steeephen
1) Are boyfriends like shoes, purses or sunglasses? Because I'm thinking Steeephen is a pair of Uggs — so "last season" and still not cute.
2) What the hell does Lauren
's dad do, other than look exactly like Donny Osmond
? That house is sick.
3) Did Casey
jet from the all-star barbecue so early because everyone hates her? Or was she following the trail of Alex M
4) Hotter ride: Kristin
's BMW X-3 or L.C.
? (I'm not even going to discuss Scruffy McPlayer's antique whatever that was.)
5) Are you loving the new all-color, big-size TV Guide? Hot, huh?
6) Again, why isn't Alex H
. in the credits? I totally heart her.
7) On a scale of 1 to "Until US Weekly
Stops Paying Attention," how long do we give our new odd couple? And do we call them Jas-C or L.C.-son?
8) Do we think Jason has zero verbal skills or was he sure that he could get Lauren back into the hot tub simply by mumbling "you're cute" throughout dinner?
BONUS No. 1: Did they do it?
BONUS No. 2: Would you? — Damian J. Holbrook
Got a comment for one of our Watercooler writers? Submit it via the feedback box at the bottom of the page.
Did you name your child after a TV character? Tell us what character and why, and TV Guide magazine may even feature your little cutie in an upcoming issue! (Please include your contact info.)