How to Get Away with Murder's Annalise Keating (Viola Davis) is such an effective teacher that after only a few months in her class, Annie's students actually believe they know how to get away with murder. And you know what? We don't blame them.
Shonda Rhimes' shows are basically just how-to's for getting away with all sorts of things. Murder, election-rigging, ghost sex — she's covered it all!
Check out the 12 best things Scandal and Grey's Anatomy has taught us to get away with (besides) murder.
1. Being homeless (but fabulous)
2. Saying "YOLO"
3. Abandoning your daughter and going on to become a successful surgeon
(Kate Burton gif via)
4. Having sex at a baptism
5. Live-tweeting a surgery
6. Rigging a presidency
7. Adopting a baby so you won't get exposed for rigging a presidency
8. Literally breaking your boyfriend's heart
9. Making saliva sexy
(lick gif via)
10. Having sex with a ghost
11. Almost ruining your husband's career
12. Attempting chew-icide
Fall TV Editors' Picks: See why How to Get Away with Murder made our list: