Michele "Bombshell" McGee has filed an unsworn declaration denying many of the reports about her since she publicly announced an affair with Jesse James. The declaration, first reported by TMZ, addresses claims about her parenting and allegations that she's some sort of Nazi sympathizer. Two things she doesn't deny: hooking up with Sandra Bullock's man, and having had a lot of ink done.
Things McGee says she doesn't do:
2. Abuse her kids
3. "Any pornography in my home"
4. "Webcam 'sessions' from my home with my children present"
5. Spell out "White Power" in refrigerator magnets (She explains that a recent photo of the phrase on her fridge was a frame-up by her ex's friends)
6. Sport a swastika tattoo
7. "Show my children how to 'Nazi salute'"
8. Travel in and out of the country "for photo shoots and stripping"
9. Date gang members
10. Take a prescription for being bipolar ("I am not bipolar")
11. "Take my son to school unfed or dirty"
12. Make her children "open beer bottles"