In a few short weeks on The Good Wife, Lucca Quinn (Cush Jumbo) went from Alicia's (Julianna Margulies) fellow bond court attorney to drinking buddy to new partner. And we'd probably partner up with her too if we were in Alicia's perfectly tailored skirt suits. The scrappy, witty and equally as fashionable bar attorney is a breath of fresh air on the CBS drama and we cannot get enough of her. Here are 11 reasons Lucca Quinn is our new Queen Bee.
1. She looks out for you.
2. And doesn't need to take credit.
3. Seriously, she doesn't need the recognition.
4. She gives good side-eye.
5. She gives it to you straight.
5. Especially when you cross her.
6. Her strut.
7. Truly exquisite eye work here.
8. She turned Alicia into a martini connoisseur. (Bond court attorneys are shaken, not stirred, duh.)
9. She can read you like a book.
10. Really, Liz Lemon would be proud.
11. She dances like no one's watching.
The Good Wife airs Sundays at 9/8c on CBS.
(Full disclosure: TVGuide.com is owned by CBS.)