We're mere weeks into the new TV season, and already the freshman class has provided some bona fide hits (hello, Revolution!) But while some shows started strong, several others faltered out of the gate (RIP, Animal Practice and Made in Jersey!) Which shows will be next?compiled the 10 that are perhaps in the most danger, due to low ratings, poor performances among younger viewers and other typical bad signs. Click here to see the full list and vote for which endangered shows you want to see stick around.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage