Julio Gomez, who entered The Biggest Loser ranch at 407 pounds, lost his partner in the first elimination. Left to fight solo, the 40-year-old Chicago father of two was sent home after having one of the lowest weight-loss percentages in week four. TVGuide.com caught up with Gomez, who now weighs some 279 pounds.
TVGuide.com: After the first elimination, some of your fellow contestants felt you deserved to go home over your partner Alexandra. Do you think they didn't understand your workout process?
Julio Gomez: I completely think they didn't understand my workout process. That was a hard week for me, and the 13 pounds was a good weight loss ... I had no issue getting up at 6 in the morning, getting to the gym while other people were still asleep. If you want to call it hidden from them, maybe it was, or maybe while someone was at the pool, I was at the gym. I didn't feel it was necessary to...
Dancing with the Stars, Tom Bergeron, Samantha Harris
Spoiler warning: Don't read this if you don't want to know who left Dancing on Tuesday's show...
Dame Elizabeth Taylor is undergoing a heart procedure to repair a leaky valve, she announced on Twitter.
"Dear Friends, I would like to let you know before it gets in the papers that I am going into the hospital to have a procedure on my heart," she wrote. "It's very new and involves repairing my leaky valve using ...
Comedian Paul Rodriguez has been rushed to the hospital in Washington, D.C. for an abdominal infection, TVGuide.com has confirmed.
Rodriguez, who is the chairman of the California Latino Water Coalition, was in Washington for congressional meetings. On Thursday morning, he complained of severe stomach pains and was rushed to George Washington University Hospital, according to KTLA.com.
Dennis Hopper was hospitalized in New York on Wednesday.
Feren told the Associated Press on Wednesday that the 73-year-old Oscar nominee had been suffering from...
Conan O'Brien was injured on the Tonight Show set Friday, and was brought to a hospital for examination.
O'Brien, 46, was hit on the head filming a stunt that was scheduled to air that night. Production on the show was halted and NBC ran a repeat Friday.
Plan your fall TV viewing with our complete coverage of more than 100 shows
The comedian released a lighthearted statement acknowledging the incident. "Last thing I remember I was enjoying the play with Mrs. Lincoln, and the next thing I knew I was in bed being served cookies and juice," it reads.
An NBC spokesperson said, "Conan is resting comfortably at home. He is expected to return to work on Monday."
Watch Conan O'Brien clips in our Online Video Guide and follow TVGuide.com on Twitter for more breaking news and scoop