Fastlane: Peter Facinelli, Tiffani Thiessen and Bill Bellamy courtesy Warner Bros. Television
OK, so how cool is our new DVD blog? Fancy, huh? Yeah, I know, it's like cracking open that full-season set of your dreams and finding out they threw in a secret bonus disc!
To celebrate the cool new digs- and the new year (which sadly for me kicked off with the stomach flu from Hell)- I thought it would be nifty to do a wish list of shows I would
to show up on DVD during 2008. And once I'm done ya'll need to send me your picks so we can all commiserate later on, aiiight?
- Laugh all ya's want, but 1994's cheesoid
spin-off had a pre-"Matrix"
Carrie Ann Moss
and a wedding-day sniper cliffhanger that Aaron Spelling
told me was resolved in the UK version of the finale. For the love of
, I need to know who took the bullet!
- Just to shut up my brother the mechanic! Once a month he's all "find me that show!" Honestly, the
Saturday-morning head trip about a talking dune buggy scares the shizz out of me, but it really would make this year's Christmas shopping so much easier.
Tiffani "No Amber Anymore" Thiessen
as an ex-junkie Fed.
showing off his hipbones in leather bro-riders.
actually being funny. Who cares if it was mind-numbing? This cops-and-hot-rods show was over-the-speed-limit sexy.
The second season of
The Real World
- For the chance to see Tami in her bathrobe screaming "It! Wasn't! Not! Funny!" after comic David's hallway prank-attack, I will happily sit through hours of Dominic the slurring drunk and that tool from Philadelphia.
Birds of Prey
- Because I never even got to see the WB's all-girl 2002
spin-off, save for one episode in Costa Rica and that was in Spanish. Plus, "Ferris Bueller"'s
as Harley Quinn is just too juicy, right?
It's Like, You Know
- Does anyone else ever remember this ABC blip from 1999? It was actually pretty cute, in an LA-bashing kind of way, what with
playing herself and making fun of her post-nosejob career slump. Gotta love that. Besides, from what I recall, it was a lot funnier than most of the crapcoms we have these days.
OK, that's it for now. Obviously, I have tons more (
A Year in the Life
Class of '96
), but I don't want to take up too much space. Nina, Dave and Gord have tons of other cool stuff for you to love on, so go get on it!
How freakin' great is
? Until then, don't hog the remote! -