Zsa Zsa Gabor Celebrity
- Changed name to Zsa Zsa as a child when she couldn't properly pronounce her given name, Sari.
- Disqualified after winning the Miss Hungary beauty pageant in 1936 for lying about her age.
- Marriage at sea to Mexican attorney Felipe de Alba was annulled after one day when the dissolution of prior marriage to Michael O'Hara was not properly finalized.
- In 1989, slapped a Beverly Hills police officer and accused him of speaking rudely when he stopped her for a traffic violation; she was found guilty and sentenced to three days in jail.
- In 1993, a jury awarded Elke Sommer $2 million for unfounded slanderous allegations by Gabor and ninth husband Frederic von Anhalt.
- After the death of Anna Nicole Smith, von Anhalt claimed to have had a decade-long affair with Smith and believed he may have fathered her daughter (he did not).
- 1958, Golden Globe — Special Achievement: Winner
- Eva Gabor — Sister
- Burhan Belge — Ex-husband
- George Sanders — Ex-husband
- Jolie Gabor — Mother
- Michael O'Hara — Ex-husband
- Jack Ryan — Ex-husband
- Felipe de Alba — Ex-husband
- Frederic von Anhalt — Husband
- Magda Gabor — Sister
- Herbert Hutner — Ex-husband
- Vilmos Gabor — Father
- Joshua Cosden Jr. — Ex-husband
- Conrad Hilton — Ex-husband
- Constance Francesca Hilton — Daughter
Trending TonightSee all »
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $40.00 (as of 11:07 AM UTC - more info)
A Dictionary of Love: Over 650 quotes on love from the profane to the profound arranged alphabetically in 213 subject categories by more than 350 ......
By CreateSpace Independent Publishing PlatformUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $13.46 (as of 11:07 AM UTC - more info)