- Father, Mark Jarman, is an English professor and influential poet who won the Poets' Prize in 1991 for his collection The Black Riviera and was a finalist for the 1997 National Book Critics Circle Award for Questions for Ecclesiastes; mother, Amy Jarman, is a soprano and voice teacher.
- In high school, was selected to study theater at the Tennessee Governor's School for the Arts.
- Studied improvisation with the Upright Citizens Brigade and the Groundlings in Los Angeles.
- Played Puck in a 2007 production of Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream.
- Amy Jarman — Mother
- Claire — Sister
- Mark Jarman — Father
- Northwestern University, Evanston, IL (2005)
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Not available
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
You'll never guess who Geena Davis was into in college