- Didn't know the identity of her biological father until she was an adult.
- Was given her first guitar by a family friend and immediately fell in love with it.
- Chose the stage name Wynonna from one of her favorite songs, "Route 66."
- In 1983, she went with her mother to a live audition for the RCA Nashville record executives, who signed them to a record deal within an hour.
- Has had a tumultuous relationship with Naomi, her mother and singing partner in the Judds, often fighting over Wynonna's chronic tardiness and taste in men.
- Launched a successful solo career in 1992 after her mother left the duo due to illness. Her debut album, "Wynonna," sold over 5 million copies. The two eventually reunited and launched their final tour in 2010.
- Published her first novel, Restless Heart: A Novel, in 2011. Had previously released a memoir, Coming Home to Myself, in 2007.
- 1984, Grammy — Best Country Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal: Winner
- 1988, Grammy — Best Country Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal: Winner
- 1986, Grammy — Best Country Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal: Winner
- 1991, Grammy — Best Country Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal: Winner
- 1985, Grammy — Best Country Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal: Winner
- Ashley Judd — Half Sister
- Charles Jordan — Father
- Tony King — Ex-fiancé
- Arch Kelley III — Ex-husband
- Cactus Moser — Husband
- Naomi Judd — Mother
- Dan Roach — Ex-husband
- Elijah Judd — Son
- Grace Pauline — Daughter
- Birth Name: Christina Claire Ciminella
- Birth Place: Ashland, Kentucky, United States
- Profession: Country singer, Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Justin Theroux and Carrie Coon discuss Kevin and Nora's reaction to Matt's new gospel