- Began cooking pastries with his mother when he was a child.
- First job in the U.S. was at La Tour in Indianapolis in 1973.
- Wrote his first cookbook, Modern French Cooking for the American Kitchen, in 1981.
- Opened his first restaurant, Spago, in West Hollywood in 1982.
- Has overseen and cooked for the exclusive Governor's Ball post-Academy Awards party since 1995.
- His charity, Wolfgang Puck & Barbara Lazaroff Charitable Foundation, funds the American Wine & Food Festival, which in turn benefits Meals on Wheels.
- Appeared as himself on a number of scripted series, including Who's the Boss?, Frasier and Las Vegas.
- Josef Puck — Stepfather
- Klaus Puck — Brother
- Maria Puck — Mother
- Alexander Wolfgang Puck — Son
- Barbara Lazaroff — Ex-wife
- Marie France — Ex-wife
- Cameron Harper Lazaroff-Puck — Son
- Byron Jason Lazaroff-Puck — Son
- Gelila Assefa — Wife
- Oliver Wolfgang Puck — Son
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Wolfgang Johann Puck
- Birth Place: St. Veit, Austria
- Profession: Chef, TV host, Author, Restaurateur
Trending TonightSee all »
TVGuide.com editors break down theories about what's coming up on The Walking Dead