- In his early teens, began studying acting at the Actors Institute in New York.
- Performed with several theater companies, including Naked Angels, the Manhattan Theatre Club, the Roundabout Theatre and Geffen Playhouse.
- Long before he was chosen to be part of the cast of the hit HBO series Sex and the City (1998-2004), he was close friends with Sarah Jessica Parker for many years.
- Has appeared in minor roles in more than 75 movies, including the Farrelly Brothers' films Kingpin (1996), There's Something About Mary (1998) and Fever Pitch (2005). Has also guest-starred on more than 250 episodes of television series, including Friends, NYPD Blue and The X-Files.
- Winner of the first Texas Hold 'Em event on Bravo's Celebrity Poker Showdown in 2003.
- Active in several charities, including Habitat for Humanity, Joslin Diabetes Camp, Big Brothers, Young Artists United and the Screen Actors Guild Bookpals.
- Adopted his son, Nathen, in 2010 when the boy was 8 years old, and was named national spokesperson for National Adoption Day 2011.
- Nathen Garson — Son
- Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, United States (BA in Theater and Psychology, 1986); The Actor's Institute, New York, New York, United States
- Birth Name: Willie Garson Paszamant
- Birth Place: Highland Park, New Jersey, United States
- Birthday: February 20, 1964, Pisces
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The Pretty Little Liars star and creator recall their wildest -- and sometimes incredilbly uncomfortable -- encounters with fans