- Has been acting since age 7, when his teacher at Eader School in Huntington Beach, CA suggested he audition for commercials. He landed his first commercial three weeks later.
- In 1978 he formed the band Willie Aames and Paradise with childhood friends. They signed a recording contract with CBS Custom Label and released the single "You're the Only One I Ever Need," in 1979.
- From 1995 to 2004, he starred in a video series and in annual touring performances as the Christian superhero Bibleman.
- Lost 19lbs on Celebrity Fit Club in 2005.
- In 2007, he authored the book Grace is Enough with then-wife Maylo McCaslin.
- In 2010, he became a cruise director for Regent Seven Seas and Oceania Cruises.
- Winnie Hung — Wife
- Ronald Walker Upton — Half Brother
- Victoria Averbach — Ex-wife
- James Tweedy Upton — Half Brother
- Maylo McCaslin — Ex-wife
- Harleigh Jean Aames — Daughter
- James Tweedy Upton — Father
- Kim Upton — Sister
- Eva Jean Upton — Mother
- Christopher Aames — Son
Season 6, Episode 6
- Birth Name: Albert William Upton
- Birth Place: Newport Beach, California, United States
- Birthday: July 15, 1960, Cancer
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating:
Show More »