William Mapother Celebrity Watchlist
- Completed the Sight & Sound special program at Tisch School of the Arts at New York University.
- Worked as a substitute teacher in the Los Angeles area.
- Began his showbiz career working as a production assistant on the sets of Cocktail and Rain Man, both starring his cousin, Tom Cruise.
- Studied at the Baron/Brown Studio in Santa Monica.
- Was elected to a three-year term on the National Board of Directors for the Screen Actors Guild in 2007.
- Appeared in more episodes of Lost after his character, Ethan Rom, died then he did when the character was still alive.
- Founded Louisville's Flyover Film Festival.
- 2001, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- Tom Cruise — Cousin
- William Mapother — Father
- Louisa Mapother — Mother
- Katherine Mapother — Sister
- Amy Mapother — Sister
- University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN (BA in English Literature, 1987)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood