- Did the play-by-play announcements for her brother's Little League baseball games when she was a teenager.
- First radio job was at a station in St. Croix in the Virgin Islands.
- Has written several books, including the New York Times best sellers Wendy's Got the Heat: The Queen of Radio Bares All and The Wendy Williams Experience: Queen of Radio, as well as the Ritz Harper series of novels.
- Her 2003 radio interview with Whitney Houston was listed in the E! special 101 Most Shocking Moments.
- Inducted into the National Radio Hall of Fame in November 2009.
- The biopic Queen of Media is based on her book Wendy's Got the Heat: The Queen of Radio Bares All.
- Kevin Samuel Hunter Sr. — Husband
- Thomas Williams Jr. — Brother
- Wanda Williams — Sister
- Thomas Williams Sr. — Father
- Kevin Samuel Hunter Jr. — Son
- Shirley Williams — Mother
- Northeastern University, Boston, MA (BA in Communications, 1986)
Season 7, Episode 151
- Birth Place: Asbury Park, NJ
- Birthday: July 18, 1964, Cancer
- Profession: Talk-show host, Radio personality, Author
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: