- Studied classical harp as a child, playing at Carnegie Hall at age 10.
- Danced ballet with the Balanchine Company at the New York City Ballet, but was forced to quit dance after an injury at age 18.
- Made her Broadway debut in a 1987 production of Pygmalion.
- Has appeared regularly on stage, including 1987's Pygmalion with Peter O'Toole and 1996's The Shawl with Dianne Wiest.
- Attended the Juilliard School, New York, NY
Season 9, Episode 1
- Birth Place: Richland Center, WI
- Birthday: October 4, 1958, Libra
- Profession: Actor