- Made her professional acting debut in a Clearasil commercial.
- Worked in television for years before hitting it big in two 1996 movies–Independence Day and Set It Off.
- Participated in the third season of Dancing With the Stars.
- Received the Spirit Award at the 18th annual NAACP Theater Awards for her work in the play Whatever She Wants.
- Launched the Vivica A. Fox Hair Collection, which offers celebrity-inspired wigs and extensions, in 2010.
- Lends her voice to the character of Angel Dynamite on the cartoon series Scooby-Doo: Mystery Incorporated.
- Elden Campbell — Ex-significant Other
- Sixx-Nine — Ex-husband
- Omar "Slim" White — Ex-fiancé
- William Fox — Father
- 50 Cent — Ex-significant Other
- Everlyena Fox — Mother
- Golden West College, Huntington Beach, CA (AA in Social Sciences)
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Vivica Anjanetta Fox
- Birth Place: Indianapolis, IN
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
New year calls for a clean slate