Vivica A. Fox Celebrity Watchlist
- Made her professional acting debut in a Clearasil commercial.
- Worked in television for years before hitting it big in two 1996 movies–Independence Day and Set It Off.
- Participated in the third season of Dancing With the Stars.
- Received the Spirit Award at the 18th annual NAACP Theater Awards for her work in the play Whatever She Wants.
- Launched the Vivica A. Fox Hair Collection, which offers celebrity-inspired wigs and extensions, in 2010.
- Lends her voice to the character of Angel Dynamite on the cartoon series Scooby-Doo: Mystery Incorporated.
- 50 Cent — Ex-significant Other
- Everlyena Fox — Mother
- Sixx-Nine — Ex-husband
- Elden Campbell — Ex-significant Other
- William Fox — Father
- Omar "Slim" White — Ex-fiancé
- Golden West College, Huntington Beach, CA (AA in Social Sciences)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Empire: Pilot
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood