- Has the nickname Gina.
- Made her feature-film debut in 1983's Class.
- Carried her son's Lego action figure with her for good luck at the 2005 Golden Globe Awards. (She was nominated, but didn't win, for Sideways.)
- In 2007, became the first celebrity spokesperson for Botox, which she initially started using in 2003 to help with migraines.
- Homeschooled her son, Jack.
- Formed a production company called Title IX Productions with Karly Meola in 2008. Their first project, the documentary I Know a Woman Like That, was directed by Madsen's mom, Elaine.
- 2005, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- 2004, Oscar — Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role: Nominee
- 2004, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role: Nominee
- 2004, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Winner
- 2005, Critics' Choice Awards — Best Supporting Actress: Winner
- 2005, Critics' Choice Awards — Best Acting Ensemble: Winner
- 2007, Critics' Choice Awards — Best Acting Ensemble: Nominee
- 2005, Independent Spirit Awards — Best Supporting Female: Winner
- Billy Campbell — Ex-significant Other
- Elaine Madsen — Mother
- Cal Madsen — Father
- Antonio Sabato Jr. — Ex-significant Other
- Danny Huston — Ex-husband
- Jack Antonio Sabato — Son
- Michael Madsen — Brother
- Sherri — Sister
- Attended Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
- Birth Place: Chicago, IL
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
We went to Puppy Bowl XIII to speak to the puppies directly about the allegations of certain players illegally eating adult dog food instead of puppy food, the dirtiest fouls to ever stink up the field and so much more