- Belongs to one of the wealthiest families in Ireland.
- Won a spot at Bristol's Old Vic Theatre School at age 17, when her father gave her the ultimatum to either get into drama school or get a job.
- Appeared in a production of 10 Rounds at the Tricycle Theatre in London.
- Relocated with her husband from Ireland to the United States in 2011.
- Supports the children's NGO World Vision Ireland.
- Flynn Alexander Baxter — Son
- Caroline Smurfit — Mother
- Evie Dorothy Baxter — Daughter
- Ridley Belle Baxter — Daughter
- Dermot Smurfit — Father
- Dermot Smurfit Jr. — Brother
- Douglas Baxter — Husband
- Attended Bristol Old Vic Theatre School, Bristol, England
Season 5, Episode 20
- Birth Place: Dublin, Ireland
- Birthday: May 1, 1974,
- Profession: Actor