- Father Victor was a sergeant in the US Air Force; she was raised on a series of Air Force bases in London, Georgia, Puerto Rico, Massachusetts and Florida.
- Began her acting career at age 5, with an appearance in a commercial.
- Went to college for chiropractic medicine, but left school to become a model.
- Named Miss Miami in 1969.
- Made her film debut in The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean, starring Paul Newman, in 1972.
- Posed nude for Playboy in September 1973.
- Worked as a talent agent for three years during the 1970s, when she became unhappy about her acting career.
- Planned on going to law school and becoming a studio executive in 1978, until Aaron Spelling offered her a year's tuition to accept a part in the pilot of Fantasy Island.
- Best known for playing Pamela Barnes Ewing on Dallas for nine seasons.
- Authored several health books focusing on womens' issues, including the 1983 best-seller The Body Principal: The Exercise Program for Life.
- Made stage-acting debut in a 1990 production of Love Letters.
- 1983, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series - Drama: Nominee
- 1973, Golden Globe — New Star of the Year - Actress: Nominee
- Victor Principal — Father
- Harry Glassman — Ex-husband
- Andy Gibb — Ex-significant Other
- Bertha Ree Veal — Mother
- Bernie Cornfeld — Ex-significant Other
- Christopher Skinner — Ex-husband
- Max Baer Jr. — Ex-significant Other
- Attended Miami Dade Community College, Miami, Florida, United States; attended Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts, London, England
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Victoria Ree Principal
- Birth Place: Fukuoka, Japan
- Profession: Actor, Model
Trending TonightSee all »
Why it means so much to her