- Was in a band called Persuasion after college.
- As a child, enrolled at the Jason Theatre School in Enfield, London, after being inspired by the film Fame.
- In 1993, answered an ad for female singers in a trade paper. From this audition, she and four other women were selected to become the pop group Touch, which was renamed the Spice Girls in 1994.
- Penned Learning to Fly: The Autobiography in 2005 (the title was inspired by the lyrics to the song "Fame") and That Extra Half an Inch: Hair, Heels and Everything in Between, a book about style and beauty, in 2007.
- Participated in a Spice Girls reunion tour (2007-08).
- After working with other fashion labels, such as Rock & Republic, launched her own fashion line at New York Fashion Week in 2008.
- Opposes the use of animal fur in fashion and promotes faux fur as an alternative.
- Anthony Adams — Father
- Louise Flood — Sister
- Christian Adams — Brother
- Brooklyn Joseph Beckham — Son
- Cruz David Beckham — Son
- Harper Seven Beckham — Daughter
- Jackie Adams — Mother
- Romeo James Beckham — Son
- David Beckham — Husband
- Laine Theatre Arts College, Epsom, Surrey, England
Season 6, Episode 47
- Birth Name: Victoria Caroline Adams
- Birth Place: Herfordshire, England
- Birthday: April 17, 1974, Aries
- Profession: Fashion designer, Singer