- Started performing with the New York City Opera's Children's Chorus when she was 11, and remained a member for five years.
- Nominated for a Daytime Emmy for Outstanding Performer in a Children's Special for 2002 made-for-TV drama Our America.
- Penned a book of prose and poetry titled Shine, and has also had writing published in Essence magazine.
- Broadway appearances include roles in the musical Sarafina! and the play Mule Bone.
- Haile Zion Ali Wiseman — Son
- Omar Tafari Wiseman — Son
- Andre Wiseman — Husband
- Marymount Manhattan College, New York, NY (BA in Theater and Business Management)
- Birth Place: Brooklyn, NY
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Carl might be on his way to the Big Pudding Can in the Sky