- Acted in high school, including in the musicals Oklahoma and How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. She also belonged to the show choir.
- Appeared in a college production of The Diviners that was chosen to take part in the 2007 Kennedy Center/American College Theatre Festival.
- Studied improvisation and comedy with Second City.
- A founding member of the L.A.-based Coeurage Theatre Company. She designed the set for its 2012 production of The 4th Graders Present an Unnamed Love-Suicide.
- Joe Calarco — Husband
- California State University, Fullerton, California, United States (BA in Theater Arts, 2009)
- Birth Place: Orange County, California, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Not the White House Correspondents' Dinner, American Gods and more